Home Counter-Strike: GO

PC-CSGO | Desert Eagle Imperial

Like a lot of people in the world, Star Wars, directed by George Lucas, has been a huge part of my life. I can still remember going to see Star Wars Episode 1 'The Phantom Menace' in theaters. Even though 'The Phantom Menace' was a let down compared to the predecessors, Star Wars as a franchise revolutionized the Sci-Fi film genre as a whole. So when given the task to create a 70's - 80's Sci-Fi Counter-Strike: Global Offensive skin I went straight to the films that revolutionized and standardized a new generation of Sci-Fi films. 

The design of the gun came from the uniform the Imperial Stormtroopers would wear in the film, pure white and black uniform.
From observing the uniform, I wanted to create a skin that would reflect the look and style of the Stormtrooper. I created a draft of the look of the skin for then desert eagle that was just black and white. I asked my friends and family on what they thought of it and what it made them think of. Some of them said "Stormtroopers," but the majority said "James Bond." So I needed to change something about the weapon that gave more of the 'Star Wars' feel. While watching Star Wars Episode 5 'The Empire Strikes Back'  the scene of Luke Skywalker fighting Darth Vader stood out to me.

The color of Darth Vader's light saber and Luke Skywalker's light saber stood out in this image. So this gave me the idea of adding the color of Darth Vader's light saber to the desert eagle.
When I asked more people what the skin reminded them of after I adjusted it, a majority of them said 'Star Wars' which is exactly what I hoped for. 
I added a few modifications to the barrel of them desert eagle based on the feed back I received and I reached the final creation.

Please leave feed back thanks :smile: