Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

(WIP) PC-CS:GO || Quantum Breaker

vinnyvader
null
Here is a work in progress of my deagle that I have been working on for roughly two weeks or so. I unfortunately have to find time between two jobs to create this one, so i wasn't able to create and submit more. So this will most likely be my only submission for this contest :(

Any who I usually I start out by looking for inspiration. In this case, I found inspiration from 80s toys and cartoons such as transformers. I loved the blockiness and buttons of the 80s so i decided to play on that.

Then I begin by starting up a rough draft on photoshop!

Afterwards I would project it onto the obj on 3D coat 

Then I would go back and forth from 3D coat and photoshop filling in the details. This process for me, takes the most time. Hopefully I can get most of it done tonight and submit tomorrow, but well see! I'll be sure to update on my progress in these next two days or so!

I usually start out by filling in the details first, then I color it, and then I texture it at the very end. Im still trying to improve my techniques and trying to learn new programs to make things faster and look better.

(Update) I made a few alterations to the original draft but it is on its way to being finished!

(Update) I am finally finished! About to upload it tonight. I hope you guys like it!