Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Trying to Start a Team!

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Haytch polycounter lvl 9
Hi guys, I'm Henry. I'm 25 years old and I'm an Ex British Army soldier. I have a huge passion for Games, 3D Art & The whole inbetween. I'm trying to start a team to create this amazing game I've been working on a prefab library for, I've written a little bit about the game and the mechanics. I'm looking for; An environment/general artist, Character artist, Vehicle artist & A Coder.

The engine is Cryengine 3.8.6, I want to make (I have already made the map.) a MMORPG Zombie type game, the mechanics is not your average zombie game though, its sole purpose is for online strategy and fun. hours and hours of fun.

The reason i'm asking you guys here for help is there is only so much I can do myself, characters are not my strong point. so I need help!. im just like everyone of you guys here, wanting to get my foot further in the industry. I'm currently an Environment/Tech artist for a studio in spain (working remote) but I still have my own passion and I'm looking for new adventures when my time is finished.

Here is a short description of the mechanics.

What is inzombia Online?.

Inzombia online as a MMORPG with Multiple maps across the world (taken from google maps for realistic re-build.) where players can log in and have Hours of countless fun, explore, create, build, destroy, betray, gain friendship and trust and so much more than you could ever have imagined!.

So how does inzombia online excite me?.

Easy. Inzombia Online has been thought in depth, and the best gameplay I came up with is simple. the idea of the gameplay, to make the players enjoy every single micro-second!..

When a player Starts in a map, (of their own choice) there will be up to 200 players, each with different classes, the aim is to find other players, join forces, explore, loot and find EVEN MORE players. build a huge group, cut down tree's, collect wood and dig up dirt for mortar and build a unique base of operations, from this base of operations players can upgrade weapons, upgrade skills such as; artian, marksman, tactics, medical and so much more.

When a base of operations is set up, teams have options to explore further, set up multiple base of operations or loot nearby towns/villages for better weapons, food, ammo, armour, clothes, upgrade blueprints for their base.

once a base is at a good standard players/groups can then attack other groups bases & capture players as hostages for trade off's or to just trap the whole group into a large scale war.

but dont let that fool you, Inzomba online still has the one thing its name says, ZOMBIES. not your average zombie. there are also different classes of zombies, some are just ferral dumb creatures with no cognitive behavior who just ravage the land and attack anything that moves. then there are the smarter ones who stalk you from a distance, attack you when you're on your own and overpower you!. Everything in Inzombia online is realtime, so if you're looting a village and you're a few members short but they're at the base. If you come under attack they have to travel to you, so you have to hold off the opposing groups whilst waiting for backup to arrive!.

You also can use the area and zombies to your advantage. find a brick and throw it to your enemy and the noise will attract zombies who will attack them, giving you more time!... it could also backfire though. and to top it all off, the firefight itself will attract unwanted enemies.

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.

Welcome to Inzombia online.

Zombie Classes

Ferral Zombies - Just roam the land and attack anything that moves

Cognitive Zombies - they have cognitive behaviour and will stalk you from a distance, attack you when your on your own and thing about how to attack you

Active zombies - they are cognitive and have a conscience they will sometimes help you, interact with you and could even be an ally, but they still have the hunger and will sometimes attack you

Legion Zombies - They are Very smart, fully functioned and the only thing they want is to cure themselves, They will attack you in groups but single legion zombies will help, give you food etc sometimes but the groups will attack your base and your groups

my portfolio is here. 

https://www.artstation.com/artist/haytch

This is the map I want to release as a beta/kickstarter.

I could use some help with characters, buildings and animators. (buildings aren't essential as i can do) But i definitely need help with characters, animations and coders!

if you are interested in the project or hearing more please contact me

email: meshcore@live.co.uk

thanks for your time guys!

(Anyone who is willing to help, will receive money from any income made, including kickstarter & future maps/ levels etc)