Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

PC-CSGO | Mp9 Adrift

Again sticking to my space theme, here is a new mp9 skin that I am working on. Looking at a bunch of mil-spec guns in the game, I notice they are all very monochromatic, whereas they either just have one design pasted over the entire thing, or have a very simple one to two color pattern, such as the mp9 poison dart.  With this in mind, I wanted to do an astronaut which i think i accomplished here decently. 

Here is one of it being held in game

Now the colol thing, at least to me, about this gun is the wear. Looking at the patina finish in the top left, you can see that there is a burgandy color up there. The more it wears down, the more the astronaut changes color. 

In this one you can start to see it getting a little red.

And in this one, it is completely battlescarred, and I think this one looks the coolest.

Other wear takes place over the gun, such as stars dissappearing, but mainly the astronaut is the main focus.

This is the first draft, and I still need to get the stock and ammo clip painted, as well as possibly adding some more detail to the gun itself. Please let me know of anything you see that could be changed.

Replies