Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

PC-CSGO | AK-47 | CyberWolf | WIP

LAKster
null
Offline / Send Message
LAKster null
Hey Guys,

On this page I'll be updating my progress on my skin for the contest. The Cyber Wolf.
It's mostly inspired by the 80's sci-fi movie terminator. Besides this I always kinda liked the quite over the top neon everywhere route a lot of 80's stuff used to go (For instance Tron).
I want to try and combine these two elements in to an original piece of art for the AK-47.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reference:
(Will be updated over time if more necesarry reference work is needed)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Work Flow:
(Will be updated over time with more and more WIP pictures)

Initial Outline

First Illustrator progress

First Photoshop Progress

To Do list:

- certain to do
~thinking about doing, please give me feedback on if you think it is cool or not

Side Decal Cyber Wolf
   -Changing the eye, current one looks hideous and perhaps add some more iron bits
   -Lightning all around the wolf (a thick line, the orb within the mouth should be the origin point
   -Add more colour (make the fur look more like fur)
   -Make the cyber bits look more like metal, perhaps add some interesting contraptions
   ~Smoke effect coming from in between the metal cracks

Start actual work on an overal background for the gun (Tron grid inspired)
   ~Thinking about what to do still. Feedback or ideas is greatly appreciated

I am not looking to do any collaborations on this work, however ideas and reference material is always greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to consider all of them to see if I can improve this skin in any way possible.

-LAKster

Replies

• RenegadeM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Not sure if it is on my side the problem but all images are broken.
  • LAKster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LAKster null
    Turned out I had not converted my links the right way. Sorry about that, everything should be good now though :smiley:

• LAKster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LAKster null
    Update 1: 
    More stuff made in Illustrator

Second Photoshop Progress

To Do list:

- certain to do
    ~thinking about doing, please give me feedback on if you think it is cool or not
    Side Decal Cyber Wolf
       -Lightning all around the wolf (a thick line, the orb within the mouth should be the origin point
       -Make the cyber bits look more like metal, perhaps add some interesting contraptions

• LAKster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LAKster null
    Update 2: 
    Third Photoshop Progress

To Do list:

- certain to do
    Side Decal Cyber Wolf

-Progress so far rendered on the actual gun (will probably do this tomorrow)