Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Position filled

Minsc
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Minsc polycounter lvl 6
Hi there,

I am currently starting an indie game for PC using Unity 3D. I have been doing modeling for quite a long time now and I have two years experience with Unity API.  I am looking for a 3d animator to help me with animations.

What is the length of the project?

The game is quite short and based on procedural levels, it will not take more than six months to complete normally, probably much less

What is the style of the game?

The game is a top down action 3d game with influences from games such as Diablo and Hotline Miami, but nonetheless quite different.

What are the requirements?
  • You must be 18 years old or older
  • You must be comfortable working on the project remotely using skype and google drive
  • You must be available 15 hours a week on average for the next 6 months
  • Knowledge of Unity animation and cloth system, as well as use of root motion, are a big plus.
  • You must be comfortable doing accurate rigging, deformation control, accessories animation control meaning non colliding pieces of armor or cloth, and expressive animations for characters with non conventional anatomies , for example chubby characters such as this one:

Once the game is commercialized, how the profit share is done?

if you participated regularly (=in average 15 hours a week from the start of our collaboration until the game is finished), you will get a share of the profit equal to 1/number of people who participated regularly in the project. Currently, as this is a very little game I do both programming, 3d modeling and texturing, I also plan to assume product management role in time. There may be a need for a sound designer later, but the team size will not exceed four people.

If you are interested, please contact me on Skype : arkanis13

I look forward to hear from you^^

Sami

Replies