Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

The Night The Boogeyman Came To visit...

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hi Everyone, 

I am Demmy. I will be using this thread to post the progress I make on my new 3D project: "The Night the Boogeyman Came To Visit...". It will become a 3D scene made by using 3DS Max and Mudbox. To be able to start modelling, I made a Concept Art, to have a clear vision of what i am planning to make. 

In this thread I will be showing my concept art and my characters. I post it on this forum to get feedback from other artists. I want to learn from you guys so please give your honest opinion. 

The story of the Image goes as follows:

It is past midnight. Little Emma wakes up. First she doesn't understand why she woke up in the middle of the night. She looks for her Teddy and holds him close. Then she hears a very subtle shuffeling noise. She lies very silently and thinks about screaming. The screaming would wake up her mom. She could come and tell her that it was just a bad dream. But then she remembered what her mother told her when she turned 5 years old. Her mother told her: Emma, now you're 5 years old, you'll be too old to be afraid of monsters under your bed. She decides to be brave and go watch where the noise is coming from. Monsters don't exist. She holds Teddy close while she leaves her bed. Suddenly she hears a squeaky sound. She holds still. Her door opens slowly. But what she saw, we will never know. Because it was the night the boogeyman came to visit.