Home Animation Showcase & Critiques

Smear Frame, a new animation community on Slack

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
charlestinney polycounter lvl 6
Hello Fellow Animators,

I've just started a new animation community on Slack called Smear Frame. In it's infancy, my hope is to bring together animators from all over, with different backgrounds and experience levels who have the chance to actively talk and have in-depth discussions about animation for games and film (tv and commercials). Showcasing work in progress and finished animation. Asking for guidance about current struggles. Helping others with tips and tricks and best practices. Offering friendly and professional critique of fellow animators' work, to help accomplish and exceed their goals.

Searching on my own, I couldn't find a Slack team already established for animators. If this sounds like something you want to join and test out for yourself, then join the journey! Help establish a community of animators you can instantly live-chat with. Find new animation buddies, hone your skills, and help others develop their own.

We can only grow if the word is spread. So after you click the link below to sign up, send it to all of your animator colleagues: friends, classmates, professors, coworkers, supervisors, leads and directors.

I hope to see you all there!

https://smearframeinvites.herokuapp.com/

(THE LINK ABOVE IS UPDATED TO AUTOMATE INVITES. I'm excited, and I hope to see you all there!)

-ps
Again Smear Frame has just started, as the community grows and adapts, so will Smear Frame.

Replies