Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

PC-CSGO | CSComic

null
Offline / Send Message
slodger null
CSCOMIC IS NOW ON THE WORKSHOP! 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692813603

Hey guys this is my second entry WIP thread for another variable skin, but this time on the higher tier AWP.

The 70's and 80's were a strong time for sci fi comics - one that is still running today from 1977 is 2000AD (Judge Dredd, Tharg the Mighty ect). Here is a style sheet I will be using for tone and drawing style reference.
(If only comics still cost only 12p!)

My Idea for this skin is a variable 70's sci fi comic book cover skin, based around the CS factions (which I will of course be making from scratch), along similar lines to the Boom and Kami skins. The first step, which is sketching out the general Ideas for each cover (I did some experimentation and found that 6 covers at 2 pattern scale should be about right) I have almost finished this, just need to come up with something for the last panel.

Fingers crossed this will be a fun (and interactive!) variable AWP drop, though I foresee hours of messing around in workbench and i'm not sure yet what exact level of detail I can go too (Though with only 2 weeks left in the competition need to get on with it). 

Next update tomorrow!  

Replies