Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

PP-Bizon | Fire Flux

Cra
Cra
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Cra
Hello! :wink:
I am Cra,  a young italian graphic designer and i decided to enter the contest due to my passion for graphic design and gaming. 
I started my project with the idea to merge multiple characteristics of the 70-80 sci-fi era into one skin. I watched a lot of sci-fi movies in the past and have to say that Star Wars was one of my favorites. So i decided to take this movie as main inspiration.

Replies

• Cra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cra
    So i started making some designs:
    I wanted to caputre the feeling of the 70-80 by taking colors with small saturation

I tried many diffrend color combinations:

i played a lot and added a "retro-grid" but it felt not as the right design

And the i had the idea to merge the gold form C3PO and the white from the Stormtroopers/interior space ships and got this as result.
    It took me a lot of time to create this skin because of experimenting and letting the creativity flow ( btw. flow played an important role for this design - so i named my skin after it: Fire Flux)....    

This is my PP - BIZON | FIRE FLUX !

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=681544015 
    hope you like it!
    Every kind of feedback is welcome.
    have a nice Day,

Cra
  • Nolt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nolt polycounter lvl 13
    Nice! I like the color scheme you're going with. I think I might like to see a bit more depth though. I know you can't really add in a normal map but maybe add some bevel depth into some of the texture just to give the illusion? I think of your paint overs, the 2nd is my favorite.
  • Cra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cra
    First I want to thank you for your feedback! 
    Yea you are probbably right,  i think I'll revise the skin and add some depth and maybe change the colors ... :smiley: