Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

PC-CSGO | Soul Smasher (WIP)

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
This is my first time here and I only joined because of the contest :smile:

I'm not an expert at drawing or anything but since the theme is 70s - 80s sci-fi, I somehow got interested and had some ideas that I think its pretty cool.

My first skin still in progress tho

I'm still thinking about the name, because its kinda cheesy.

If you can get the reference give it a like :wink:

Replies

• dennisbun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Finish looks

Ever wonder what it feels like to have a death star in your possession ? Well wonder no more :smiley:

P.S. I might change the name of this AWP before uploading it to the workshop

Any comments and critics would be much appreciated.
  • Mitchell_Strenk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    In my opinion, I would try to add some texture to your grey parts on the stock. If you are using photoshop, you could possibly add a little bit of monochromatic gaussen noise, maybe around like 2%, and then add a little bit of a motion blur to give it a brushed metal. That might give a littble bit of interest. Apart from that, I really like it.
  • dennisbun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    In my opinion, I would try to add some texture to your grey parts on the stock. If you are using photoshop, you could possibly add a little bit of monochromatic gaussen noise, maybe around like 2%, and then add a little bit of a motion blur to give it a brushed metal. That might give a littble bit of interest. Apart from that, I really like it.
    Thans for the opinion mitch but I think I'm gonna stick with the original design, I've been experimenting with some "contours" but it just lose the 70s sci-fi feeling for me. I'm thinking about changing its name to Soul Smasher what do you think?
  • dennisbun