Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

PC-CSGO | Martian Revenge (Done)

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
nineteenss polycounter lvl 5
Hey there, folks! Here's my W.I.P. topic for the "CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest". Here will be posted creating process of my AWP design. :blush: 

So now, let me introduce to you, my step by step process! There's not really much to say about that project. Maybe some lil comments over pictures time to time.

Workshop:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=680641610

Sketchfab:
model

Work in Progress:

Step 1 (Started with fancy sketch, lol, based on my memories of the movie ("Mars Attacks"). You can see it on the left of the fisrt step. I choosed this guy(?!) because of the movie, the style that it was baded on... Just like 70-80's. So... Here we go.):

Step 2 (Ok, so i finished with line drawing and decided to color it with the reference placed on the left):

Step 3 (After few hours of shading we have this):

Step 4 (Time for AWP. About 9 PM. Trying to find the right colors. Still think that purple was really bad descision.):

Step 5 (Next day. I'm on a righttttt wayyyy to color.):

Step 6 (Adding more of those lines with shading in process,):

Step 7 (Added more cyan-like colors on the left and right sides of the weapon):

Step 8 (Drawing details on scope.):

Step 9 (Looking for the right color on the metal parts of the weapon):

Step 10:

Final (Finishing up with the details and the base color. Doing it a little bit brighter.):

This is my first sking for CS:GO, so it was kinda hard to me in few aspects. Working with alpha channels was fun and nervous. But i got the needed effect at last :lol: .

Replies