Home Freelance Job Postings

[Paid by Asset/Project] Sci Fi Interior Prop Artist [FILLED]

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
D3K17 polycounter lvl 5
--POSITION FILLED---

Our Team: 

We are two dedicated people. I am the lead programmer and my partner is the lead artist. She has done much of the assets in the game already but she prefers and excels at organic, so we are looking to supplement her workload. We also have 3 other contracted workers who have / help with some of the workload.
Our Goals:
Our game is currently about 80% complete. It mainly needs the remaining art and animations before we can push out a playable build. We plan to get the game into this phase of testing in the next 6 months.
Your Tasks:
Be able to design props and interior spaces of a derelict spaceship environment. These props include:
Hangers, Medical Bays, Benches, Living Quarters, Captains Bridge, etc. to name a few.
Qualifications:Freedom of design is a big positive when working with us. We have a style and a way we want things to look but we are open to new designs and or ideas.Realize that because this is for a game, high poly to low poly workflow is very key. We will expect you to be able to bake all your high poly details into normal maps that are usable.We use virtual texturing, so we expect almost ALL assets provided to be 4k (4096x4096) This better allows for your work to shine as it was originally intended
Pluses:RiggingBasic AnimationWeapon Creation & DesignRobot / Mech creation & Design
As with these pluses, we have a few other tasks we might need done by you so if you qualify for the additional pluses, we will give you these tasks to do as well. More information / pictures of our game will be provided as needed. We are currently keeping this information private. We also ask that you be OKAY with the possibility of signing a non-disclosure agreement if we work with you.
If you are at all interested email me at: rotten.visions[AT] gmail.comwith a rough quote / estimate of how much you would charge as well as any portfolio or past examples of work done. Because of the nature of complex / simple assets, this will all be discussed and negotiated in private. We simply want to get a dialog going.
Thank you.

--POSITION FILLED---