Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

[PC-CSGO] AWP | Agent S [WIP]

***PLEASE NOTE - This thread will contain the WIP of all my entries, the AWP | Agent S being the first, will update title when need be. ***

First time designing a skin, found this competition ... what better place to start. Working with 1-2 other people; will list their names/accounts once we finalise everything.

Most likely designing one or two skins (three if you're lucky), the basic premise for this skin is a MiB style gun, most likely the AWP featuring the slick silver design and various added colours. I'm looking for other inspiration from the 70s/80s time, leaning towards space travel (what do you think?). It will either be on the Deagle, AWP or M4A4, depending on how detailed the skin is and how worthy it is or certain grades. 

TO DO LIST

Preliminary Sketches
Gather and collect reference images.
Revise and Improve Sketches
Approve a final design
Start production of skin on computer
Complete first draft.
Revise and Improve design.
Utilise Steam Workshop to apply a finish.
Implement a pattern system, like the Five-SeveN Case Hardened.
Enter completed skin.

*** I can't get images to work in this post so ill just give you the link ***
http://imgur.com/qscXFuu
for lack of better option, I had to take the photo with my phone. Please excuse the poor photography. The sketches look very messy but the basic gist of them is me practising the astronaut and describing the rest of the gun, i.e its silver body.

We are open to any suggestions for names, designs anything! Even little details like placement and colour, hoping to have a strong entry for our first skin, so we'll take all the advice we can!

THANK YOU & GOOD LUCK!

(PICTURES AND UPDATES; COMING SOON & REGULARLY)