Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Eye-catching headphones

vertex
Offline / Send Message
NIKOLAPAVIC vertex

This is around 6 hours of modeling.Out of nowhere the idea came and i decided to model right away! :D 

The idea is that the headphones look really interesting and something you would want to click just to check out as im trying to make something thats gonna attract more viewers than usual.
The bending pipes in the back are suppose to be filled with liquid and have small diodes at each ends making the liquid glow like a glow stick (and could show battery levels with different colors?),and the top part with the screw holding the thing that wraps around your head will look like some kind of a beast's head as i will add eyes on the sides that will glow as well and it will look like  the head holder are horns.
The screws will be placed deeper and have their specific holes to go into as i tried to flesh out the model for now,make it look as complete as possible if you understand.

The circle around the play button is a volume slider.
And on the other headphone head (is that what you call it?) there will be a pause button and 2 buttons for changing songs forwards and backwards.
I know,i know...what kind of a idiot puts specific buttons for play and pause when they can be one? xD well with both the pause and play button you can pause and play,it just looks more interesting this way.

So what do you think? :D hopefully it should be done in a few days with the whole PBR fancy things :P