New Upload Linkhttps://www.sendspace.com/file/7os5kb
DViewPaint II is used to sketch 2D animation on top of 3dsMax`s viewports but can also be using for reviews and critiques as well.
DViewPaint II Features :
- Sketch 2D animation on top of your 3dsMax viewport
- Or import an animation file ( like a Maya playblast ) as a background and sketch over it
- Uses Max`s keyframe and timeline to time your animation and clone/delete frames
- Layers, with visibitly management
- Frame Ghosting
- Multiple brushes, colors, opacity, eraser etc.
- Render your animation to a file or a reference plane
Installation instructions :
1. download the ZIP file above
2. in the ZIP file you find a MZP file
3. take the MZP file and drag-and-drop it into a 3dsMax viewport
4. enjoy !