Home Freelance Job Postings

[Filled] Come check out GenGames

i772
polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
i772 polycounter lvl 7

Who we are: 

The team is currently 2 dedicated people and 2 others who spare their time when they can. The 2 dedicated people are a lead programmer and a lead artist both have been working in the industry for 3 years (AAA titles, indie projects, etc). We are a small start up so please don't think we have deep pockets. 

When we want to do it:

The goal is to put a multiplayer game on a market in the next 2 months  The game is being developed in Unity and with Vive VR as well. The backend is 45% done. 

What we want you to do:

We're looking for someone who can create the interior of a spaceship, since we're not ones to constantly need to direct you, a lot of your creativity will be able to show. 

There are two things needed from an artist:
  • They would have to understand the environment that they are creating and focus on detail. The reason being we are building this for the virtual reality 'Vive VR' So the artist would need to understand the assets have to be user friendly as well as interesting for both a non-VR user and a VR user to interact with. Things have to open up, screws will need to be tightened, flashlights will need to be used in areas, Lights can be turned off or go out. Anything you can think of that would be interesting to a user to do in VR.
  • They also need to be able to have a understanding of design so they can come up with ideas for the tasks / ideas for new mechanics. Because I am not one to micro manage we're looking for individuals who are able to be given a task and come back with assets that fit with the style and what we needed. I am not looking to direct you in what you do, or watch over you and tell you how to do things. Because I am a programmer we need people who can take the role of leads, people who can be trusted in doing their own things.
  • and it goes without saying that we need you to understand low polly is key for this development. 
Some concepts:

So if this is something you would be interested in please Email me at: Keeling.Wesley [AT] Gmail.com

with a quote on how much you would charge us to make any one of the levels and a portfolio.