Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Dr. Dangers Laboratory - 2D Platformer Level Maker Game

ABOUT THE GAME

Dr. Dangers Laboratory is a game where you create your own objects, enemies items and levels, inspired by Mario Maker, Gmod and Scribblenauts, it's a game that gives the you, the creator, unending possibilities to create anything you can imagine. The game contains many different categories of Asset options to modify and combine to create amazing objects and levels. The Timeline system in the level editor allows you to create complex event Sequences for each object, you choose what it does, when it does it, what happens after and everything in between.

Want to create a car that shoots bricks that also shoot bullets, and those bullets shoot bullets? You can! Do you want to create an enemy that shoots objects at you that explode into items? you can! You can create anything you can imagine with the system.

I want to bring this game to life, but I need your help to do it, so below are the current open positions.

CURRENT TEAMMATES

Devlin Willis - Programmer/Basic UI Design
Kieran Gunessee - Sound Design

AVAILABLE POSITIONS

Here are the position that are open:

C++ Programmer - PAID - CLOSED [1/1] - Should have a good amount of free time to devote to the project, and be very proficient with blueprint.
UI Designer - ROYALTY - NOT OPEN YET [0/1] - Must be able to design good looking UI's.
2D Artist - ROYALTY - OPEN [0/1] - Must be able to design good looking 2D 8-16 bit pixel art and also you
MUST also be able to animate them.
Sound Designer - ROYALTY - CLOSED [1/1]

This game is being developed in Unreal Engine 4 so I plan on applying for an Unreal Dev Grant when there is a prototype, and doing a Kickstarter, so there is a good chance that you will actually get paid before the game launches if the kickstarter is successful and we get the Unreal Dev Grant.

The programmer will start full time development at the end of April, early May, he is working on finishing another project right now, however he said if he has time, he might be able to work on it some part time until then. In the meantime, I need a good 2D pixel artist the most.

If your interested in a position please email me at: [email]thundermountainstudios@yahoo.com[/email] or send me a PM on here.

Replies