Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's the Beast

The Beast - Boldrin

Final Submission

Story:

Boldrin - The Beast

Boldrin was a traveller, he travelled the whole world far and wide, wandered everywhere and saw hundreds of thousand things.
But happened once, he found something that was even more beautiful than everything and what he never experienced before.Love. He fell in love with a beautiful woman called Nikera on the Blue Sky Island. To prove his unconditional love he decided to give her the most wonderful thing that he ever saw during his journeys.
So he went back to the Flower Island and took the Flower of Gods. Seeing this, the God of Nature, Seronos felt anger and banished Boldrin to the Hell. But this was something that could never stop him from beeing together with his love.
He went to the Gate of Hell and gave the guardians some narcotic  herbs that he collected during his journeys. After that, he could easily escape and went straight to Seronos, because he knew he would never let him out of the Hell still he knew what he did. Boldrin blinded him so that he could not see where he was and what he was doing. Then nobody seen Boldrin again... Probably he took the flower to his love and they all lived happily ever after, but one thing is certain, he is the real beast who even dared to confront with the Gods.

Final shots(4k renders):

Wire shots:

Character: 90462 tris
Pedestral: 4572 tris

Texture sheets: I used 2k texture maps for everything, 8x2048 (spearated to:belts,chest armor,head,lowerbody,upperbody,metal parts,pedestral) texture sets at all.

Lowerbody

Upperbody

I really enjoyed working on this contest, I learnt and experienced a lot. Hope you like my work, feel free to share your opinions.

Replies