Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's the Beast

the beast . MM

MM
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
MM polycounter lvl 17
hi everyone, this seems like a good chance to finally try out substance designer/painter. i know i am starting really late but i am more interested in finishing something good than finishing in time for this contest. wish me luck!

story:

it is called Yahweh. it is not known how old this entity is or if the entity is even real or imaginary but the story goes something like this. it can be characterized as one of the oldest intergalactic inventor, entrepreneur, king maker, etc. it travels around different galaxies in search of life forms from which it can collect sustenance in the form of life sacrifices and prayers. around 3.6 billion years ago Yahweh stumbled upon earth it was really happy to have found a species that resembled itself in its likeness. it destroyed all the creatures that could interfere with the population growth of humans and prepared the planet for humans to flourish. it provided humans with knowledge of the five elements and how to manipulate them to create or destroy. it created a variety of plants and animals for humans to use or abuse. finally it created a set of rules for humans to follow or break. it provided all these to humans in exchange of prayers.

Replies