Home Unreal Marketplace

Pyro Particle Texture Pack

Floggins
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Floggins polycounter lvl 2
hey gang!

Even though it's been out for a while, I would still like for you guys to check out a texture pack that I did for Unreal 4 particle systems here.  It's mainly for pyro effects, but can be used for a lot more, ie: magic, ambient effects, etc.  The pack is around 30 textures consisting of fluid sims (and other, but mostly sims) that should cover almost all pyro needs.   There's also sample emitters and a very flexible particle material included.

I hope you like and can get some use out of it!

here's a demo on vimeo:
https://vimeo.com/122240682 

I'm workin on another pack now.  I'll share that as soon as it's ready! :smiley: 

PS - I'm very excited to finally get myself involved in the polycount community after having drooled over all your work for years.  Well-met!

Replies

• RaggaPenguin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Those are amazing, and you have a really well done video.
    I'm still new to the Unreal Engine but when I'm a bit more involved, I'll definitely be coming back for this!
  • Floggins
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Floggins polycounter lvl 2
    Those are amazing, and you have a really well done video.
    I'm still new to the Unreal Engine but when I'm a bit more involved, I'll definitely be coming back for this!
    that's awesome, thanks for the comment!  And good luck getting experience with Unreal, you're going to love it!  Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the unreal or polygon forums, the community is great.