Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's the Beast

Luuthor the Business Beast

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Supposable Lion polycounter lvl 4
His name is Luuthor and he once had a vengeance to carry out on the monster that messed his horns. So what if he stole his food? And kept doing it? And taunted him at every chance? And then burned down his house? Those aren't good reasons to damage a beast's horns! Unfortunately, Luuthor never got to give out his retribution. His monstrous enemy got struck by a train and that simply all it took to make him croak. A pity. No longer having the sadistic joys of someone to taunt, steal, and torment, or any sort of direction in life, Luuthor got bored. Hearing about the 'human-demon integration' program, Luuthor decided to try out the civilized life; and was enrolled into an education program for business and finance. Getting a job as a stock-broker, Luuthor saw himself as a sophisticated beast that the humans can endear to and entertained thoughts of day-to-day comedic drama he would imagine himself of being involved in. But, really, he's a douche and that's what everyone thought of him.

I'm kind of a few weeks late, but thinking of stuff takes time! I haven't drawn in the damage because I think I'll get a better sense of it when it comes time to sculpt it.

Replies