Home General Discussion

Pixel 1st Art Book Streaming Event!

Hey Creators!!! 

I'm Ellalune and I am a game artist and streamer on Twitch.tv/ellalune! I'm part of a group of artists on Twitch called Pixel 1st:

Pixel 1st is a group of creative streamers and we are trying to fund our Art Book project, featuring the art of illustrators, concept artists and game artists on Twitch! You can check out the Kickstarter here and please share it with your friends!! >>> CLICK HERE! <<<

To raise awareness and hype for the project we are going to be streaming and doing giveaways all weekend, Friday, Saturday AND Sunday at 1 PM on our own channels! Our aim is to flood the Creative tab with "Pixel 1st Takeover" titles! If you are a streamer as well and you wish to support our cause, you can also take part in our challenges and activities and change your broadcast title to "Pixel 1st Takeover!" Then you can join our Discord server and check out the art activities we have planned. Choose any one that you want, and just start streaming and creating!!! 

At 4 PM each day, we will all be hosting Voodoo_Val, one of the founders of Pixel 1st, and she will be doing more fun stuff and more GIVEAWAYS! We have lots of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite Subscriptions to giveaway! Yes, that's a whole year with the entire Adobe package for free!!! 

JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER : {reply to the post and I will PM you an Invite!}

VISIT THE KICKSTARTER : 
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/793749341/pixel-1st-art-book-issue-no1?ref=project_tweet

ARTISTS PARTICIPATING IN PIXEL 1ST
 : BoyFruit | ElectroKittenz | Ellalune | MaureenCreates | Niku_Senpai | RinTheYordle | SamPetersonArt | StevieRaeDrawn | VooDoo_Val | CGlas | JonahLobe | KathleenIllustrated | MaegenTheMoose | 0lympia | QuinnSimoesArt | SamWhiteArt | Smabee_Art | Sohlol | UnicornDev | Vorsp | WarbirdGames | Warmics | CodiBear

I hope to see lots of you there! I'm stoked to see how this goes and I can't wait to see everyone's submissions in the Discord for all the art challenges! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Also, we will be watching the number of backers update live while we all stream and will probably be doing cringey dances every time we get a new backer, hahaha~ 

Thanks for reading!!!

Much love~!
Ellalune

Replies