Ivory King WIP

Render WIP of the Ivory King Concept By Maxim Verehin

Zbrush Wip

Replies

• Knightjordan3d
    Ivory King Render wip2
    Critiques?
  • Knightjordan3d
    Learning how to set up three point lighting. Critiques?
  • nickcomeau
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nickcomeau polycounter lvl 4
    I think that the facial sculpt is looking very nice. As far as the crown goes though I think it could use a little more work. Maybe think about how it was actually put together? As in maybe some of the wires twist together or they could be welded in some way? It is also looking maybe a little bit too thin. 
    As far as the 3 point lighting goes, you want to make your primary light much brighter because it's very hard to see what you have in that render currently. Once you do that we'll be able to critique the lighting a lot more. 
  • Nerono
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nerono polycounter lvl 5
    the cracks on his chin are longer
    the crown is really detailed in the concept, it has all this swerly decorations, yours is just a damaged metal or something similar to that
    the concept has all this thin fibers in it, I think it would quite add to the render (I think they are his)
    anthelix needs to be pushed a bit out (as seen from the silhouette in the concept)
    the skull on the left side in the concept has a slope downwards, I think you should play a bit with that on your sculpt, check the angles