Home Quixel Megascans

Solved: following the "Quixel SUITE 2.0 Workflow Primer" tutorial... 3do broken? or is it just me?

Travis C
polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Travis C polycounter lvl 8
I'm following along exactly in the "Quixel SUITE 2.0 Workflow Primer" youtube video, and I'm stuck at 8:40 in the video. In the video, the material that he selected shows up on the model. For me, when I select the smart material and press create, the material doesn't show up in my model in 3do...
Also my interface is slightly different at this point. 3do makes a pop up window for me instead of the one showing in the vid. What am I doing wrong? Or I'm guessing this is a bug? Please help.

Replies

• Wiktor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wiktor polycounter lvl 11
    Hello Travis,

What popup are you getting in 3DO, would you mind screenshotting it and posting it here?

Also, does the material apply in the texture document? If so, does it show in 3DO if you force-refresh?
  • Travis C
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Travis C polycounter lvl 8
    Wiktor said:
    Hello Travis,

What popup are you getting in 3DO, would you mind screenshotting it and posting it here?

Also, does the material apply in the texture document? If so, does it show in 3DO if you force-refresh?
    thanks for the reply. i just figured it out right before u replied lol. problem was in the obj itself. it had 1 other mesh group or something.