Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's the Beast

The Beast - Child Soldier

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Nathanramsey polycounter lvl 5
Hey guys I started working on this the other day and am getting around to making a post for it.

The initial story behind this "Beast" character is that he was taken from birth to be raised by nothing but war.

Raised from birth in the art of killing his best friend was his sword and closest companion was death.
He has known of nothing but kill or be killed and has seen nothing more than the inside of his cage and the battlefield. Yet beauty blinded his sight one day in the form of a garden he saw while returning from a recent uprising, it was the first time he saw more then blood and steel. It was vibrant, his broken mind witnessed joy in as the pigments splashed against his eyes.He now yearns to see those colors again anxiously awaiting for them to strike his eyes once more.

I wanted him to be a child turned living war-machine and although  his body is grown his mind is still that of a child's.

I'm also currently working on this project during live streaming sessions over at twitch.tv/nathanram

Id' love for any of you to stop by and offer some critiques while I work or just hangout.
I'd appreciate any input you guys might have on either story or character design, thanks for your time!

Replies