Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's the Beast

The Beast - Monkey man ( I'm bad with names)

mrpoox
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
mrpoox polycounter lvl 5
Hello everyone, before I start I think it's important to say that english is not my 1st language ( I moved to US 2.5 years go, if it matters to anyone =)  ) , so sorry for all of the errors I'm going to make.
I saw this (https://www.artstation.com/artwork/bBePd ) concept several days ago and desided to sculpt, while sculpting it I got several ideas fitting the challange concept. The design is heavily inspired by the concept I linked above and In fact head is going to be almost the same, but it's going to be reimagined and put in a different time, situation and place .  I believe I'm allowed to do so , If no, pls inform me =).
Story behind a character is something I'm currently working on, but it's going to be based around "Money man " ( so far didn't come up with a name and I don't want to use name of the concept ) being involved in mafia business , because of the "Beauty"   ( not sure yet, about the reasons)
I'm quite a noob and I'm still in hs, so It'll be hard to find enough time, but I hope I will and hope the ride will be fun. Thanks and good luck everyone. 

Replies