Home Freelance Job Postings

3D modeler for Anime/Manga action RPG

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
We are looking for a 3D modeler to make some simple anime/manga models. Starting with the base models, 2 male 2 female. No clothing, no Textures, no rigging required for this. You will make simple low poly anime models with "proper topology" Quads. Some details for facial animations required. All 4 models are required to have the same topology be used for blending if needed. Looking to have the models at about 10 tris, but less than 15k. The 4 models will be, young and adult female, young and adult male.

This is a paid freelance job. Payment will be made upon the completion of each model (within the same or next business day) paypal preferred. Model must be submitted in FBX format (unless you model in Maya, Where an .ma file will also work, not student version)  If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Please have examples of past work in anime/manga models for review. PNG or JPG image of wire frame will work.

Contact information will be given upon selection.

Replies

• Ardyfact
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I can not believe that got so many messages from some very skilled people. Some of your portfolios are amazing. I just hope i can afford one of you. :) Feel free to keep sending me your portfolios and comments. I have not hired any one yet. but i will let you know here when i do.. Thanks again.