Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's the Beast

Beast - Urban Legend

The Beast that I will be doing will be an urban legend that is feared, much like the Boogeyman. I am not a character artist by no means, however I do like challenges and I will try not to embarrass myself.

Beast – The Urban Legend

An orphan from Wessex in the 1200’s, a troubled child that was adopted by a rich family who felt for the boy. His adopted parents raised the boy to be caring and generous as his troubled past made it difficult for him to be as such. At the age of 15 both he and his parents were travelling to a party and were attacked by a man who killed the parents and left the boy alive. The boy’s troubled past along with the anger of having his parents killed had seek revenge. In order for him to find the man he had contacted a witch who he would sell his soul to in order for him to kill the man that murdered his parents. The witch had turned the boy into a beast like human where he lives for eternity and will be forever known as the Boogeyman. The beast will forever find and kill murderers for an eternity.  

Replies