We're happy to announce a new Beta version of PixaFlux.
For the past 6 months we have been upgrading PixaFlux from a node based image editor into a powerful PBR Texture Composer.
These are some of the features we have added recently:
* PBR Viewport (Albedo Normal Roughness Metalness Occlusion) with direct and ambient illumination.
* Native support and tools for normal images. (Convert Modify Blend)
* New nodes for normal image sculpting. (Relief Grow Shrink Relax)
These are some of the node based image editor features:
* Parametric Non Destructive Workflow with super fast iteration.
* Image's size, position and pixel format can vary as it flows through the node graph.
* Combine raster and vector images on the same node graph
* Image Deformation.
And this is our next milestone:
* Share shapes among multiple nodes.