Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Gingerly Waffled: Indie Game Development Team, Needed to build a Flagship Game for an Online Studio

WHAT'S ALL THIS THEN? 
Game studios still ignore the social minority, ironically a huge niche online. Gingerly Waffled can help, offering quirky games, an artistic melting pot, and a nurturing community. 

It’s an online store and storyteller; muse and safe space for ideas and identity. 

The game is ‘Gloria’s Annals’. Post-war chroniclers, called ‘Limns’, use paranormal guesswork to recover civilization. Keep other cards from reaching your territory, or earn points to win. 

But it needs to get off the ground first. 

WELL WHAT CAN I DO? 
We're looking for artists, ASAP, to complete our co-found of Gingerly Waffled. They'll start by building the mobile and online flagship, slated for 2016. Currently, we need art before we can take the prototype to investors, who we've drawn attention from in the past.

WHY SHOULD I? 
For your commitment, you'll share a 25% (minimum, this may negotiate up) stake with the team. It's an investment or new challenge from a secondary side project. 

We also believe in creative control. We want to hear every idea, even if it's ridiculous.

WILL I FIT IN? 
Trick question! We're not about fitting in here, but exploring different identities. For the cynics, don't worry: we're pragmatic and want to make money too. Also, there's no building! It's a distributed team.

HOW CAN I GET STARTED? 
Email us on gingerlywaffled@outlook.com, for more info. Try to say what you want from the project in 2 years or so.  Any content you have, in the way of visual/ written portfolios, social media, and links would be great too.

Don't forget to ask me those ridiculous questions. Helpful suggestions, from both the 'goings' and 'not goings', are warmly welcomed. If you think this isn't right for you, but might be for another co-founder or investor you know, just pass this message along. See our humble online presence:

uk.pinterest.com/gingerlywaffled

www.tumblr.com/blog/gingerlywaffled
www.linkedin.com/in/gingerlywaffled