Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] (humanoid) character modeling + texturing and rigging + animation for platform fighting game

edit: The modeling position is also taken, at least for now.

edit: The animation/rigging position is taken unless something goes wrong.

Thanks to everybody who emailed me, and sorry I didn't have time to respond to everyone properly.

Replies

• bhauth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I found a good existing model so animation could start immediately.
  • bhauth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bump because I finally have some concept art done.
  • bhauth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Please advise:

Sergey Tabakov contacted me about doing a model. I split work up according to style, and had him do one. His english was not so good, but the model was basically OK.

He sent me some more portfolio pictures, and I noticed that several of his "portfolio" pictures are works by other 3d modelers. I didn't look closely enough before to notice that.

I'm guessing he's subcontracting out to modelers who speak less english???
  • punkvideo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    punkvideo polycounter lvl 10
    BHAUTH i write you about work, if i available i do all work, but if i dont have times i write my friends and they do the job!
    I think this is no problem because my work and work my friends very good!
  • bhauth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I contacted 2 of those artists by email and they were very angry about this.
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This thread is now closed.

Disputes like this are best handled privately. When you trade accusations in a public forum you are not acting professionally. It is best to work things out by contacting each other directly.

In general, we discourage critique in the employment subforums. We want to keep things focused on what these sections are for... employers seeking talent and artists seeking work. We feel the employment sections are best for all when they're kept on-topic. 

If you wish to discuss the merits of a particular job post or job seeker or employer, make a new thread in General Discussion. As long as things are kept professional and within our forum guidelines, we welcome discussion there.

Job seekers, feel free to contact the OP privately if you have further questions about this particular job.
    OP, feel free to start a new thread if the job has changed.
This discussion has been closed.