Bam Communications is a full service creative agency dedicated to crafting strong, meaningful visuals. We are a close-knit team who value a collaborative and family friendly work environment. From global to local, corporate to small businesses, our award-winning portfolio includes brand strategy and cross medium touch points such as: print, web, 3D interactive, audio/video production, social media and exhibition displays. Our open platform office invites you to explore and challenge your creative talents. Are you ready to join us?
- Enthusiasm for Virtual Reality
- Very good general knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Understanding of the requirements of VR applications in the field of quality, utilization and speed
- Architectural background and experience in the field of architectural visualization
- An eye for quality and details
- Very good skills in 3D modeling and texturing
- Understanding the workflow between 3D Modeling Software and Unreal Engine
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional creativity and strong communication skills.
- Rigging/animation experience (character models and/or props)
- Proficient in video editing programs
- Scripting/Programming experience
- Experience with the implementation of WebGL applications
- Interest to work on high-quality architectural visualizations
Candidates may work remotely, though applicants local to Vancouver BC Canada are strongly preferred.
How to Apply:
- Portfolio demonstrating high-poly and low-poly 3D assets and textures that you have created. (required)
- Resume detailing your experience. (required)