I am looking for a professional 3D artist freelancer that will work on a space placed arcade game that is synced with music. Sort of Guitar Hero in space.
I am looking for someone familiar with SCI-Fi / NEON / TRON / GEOMETRY like art direction.
I also need someone familiar with Physically Based Rendering some metal / plastic here and there please.
What I need from the artist:
- different textures for the the tracks. a track is that part of the level that player uses to move forward. we generate models from code, we only need different textures for it. those textures must fit to high speed movement and music we have prepared for every single level.
- decorations that can be placed outside the track to distract player + decoration purposes - they will be synced with the music. I need both textures + models. I need small, medium and big decorations to place around the levels.
- some skybox elements we can move using code for a better effect (space, abstract, whatever we can get out of your head that will fit with the game)
- some particles
- punctuality and honesty - I like to receive my assets on time. if there are problems I need to know about them before the deadline.
- last but not least. I need all assets prepared to fit the code. you will have to stick to few rules and work wont be considered done until you deliver it in a way I will ask you.
What do you receive in return:
- $$$ - I have a budget for it. it starts from $2k and ends around $3.5k I think its a 2 months job. I like to pay for what I can see.
- every information you need regarding the game, any references you will ask + small design doc and a lot of examples.
- reference asset pack with instructions so you exactly know what I need from you.
***PLEASE INCLUDE „3D ARTIST” IN THE SUBJECT***
thanks for your time.