UK-based game studio is looking for a contract technical artist to work on an unannounced PC and console project, due to ship in 2016.
The role is available to start immediately and will last for 4 months.
This is a fixed term contract and will not lead to a full time position I'm afraid, even if you are entirely lovely.
Remote working. UK applicants only.
Applicants must be able to:
- Provide a portfolio demonstrating their technical art ability
- Be proficient lighting scenes and creating materials, post effects and particle systems
- Work remotely, using your own hardware and software
- Participate in web-based company chat and video conference
- Be available for normal business hours in UK time / GMT+0
- Work independently with confidence and deliver to quality and to deadline, while providing your own creative input
- You have a specific interest in exaggerated, stylized and flat-shaded art direction
- You have shipped PC or console titles before
- You're familiar with Unity 5
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, gender and ethnicity, but, as women, LGBTQs and members of ethnic minorities are under-represented in game development, we would encourage applications from members of these groups.
Further details on the project and employer will be available at interview stage following the signing of an NDA.