Edit: Position Filled! But if you're in Montreal and are still interested, send us your portfolio. There might be freelancing opportunities in the near future.
Who we are
Artifact 5 is a small independent game studio based out of Montreal making weird and surreal story-driven games. We’re a growing team looking for motivated individuals to complete our first game, Anamorphine, and help us create our next super-secret title.
You will contribute in a meaningful way to the direction and culture of the company while creating groundbreaking and emotionally-driven games.
Why you’d like us
At Artifact 5 we strive to create game experiences that are unique and reflective of our own special breed of weird + awesome and we want to add new members to the team who can contribute to that! As a small studio, your input is valued in matters beyond your position in the company. Although this call for hire is for a specific position, we are looking for motivated individuals who can contribute in more ways than just their job description to help us grow Artifact 5. Your personality, professionalism, drive, and acumen are welcome and needed to make this family everything it can be.
Deadline for applications: Sunday, January 3, 2016. Start date: Early February.
Send your CV/Portfolio to [email protected] to apply
We want to hear from you if
- Have a passion for making games and art.
- Have extensive knowledge of high quality modeling for PC/Console games
- Have strong 3D sculpting abilities
- Have experience UV mapping, texturing high quality environments for games
- Have experience optimizing and integrating assets into Unity
- Are creative and able to adapt to different art styles
- Have some experience in character Animation
- Can work in-house at our office space downtown Montreal
- You are a driven individual, hungry to be part of a small startup studio where your input is valued and you can truly make a difference!
- Enjoy making games/art in your free time
- Experience in Maya and ZBrush
- Some experience in Unreal Engine 4
- Knowledge of PBR and Substance Painter and/or Designer
- Build believable 3D environmental art assets, interiors and exteriors.
- Sculpt, UV map, bake, texture, and integrate those assets into Unity
- Work with the technical and creative limitations of the game and its engine.
- Ensure a cohesive art style across the project
- Cooperate with team members
- Animate or Modify simple character animations.
This is a permanent paid full time position!
Send your CV/Portfolio to [email protected]