Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Path of Exile Act 4 VFX dump

I'm back, with another poorly edited compilation of effects I created for Path of Exile!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXx-tksMzQ4

These effects were created for the Path of exile Expansion: The Awakening. I was meant to upload this a while ago, but I just kind of forgot.

Any feedback welcome!

Replies

• Ged
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    So much great work there, particularly enjoyed the volcanic environment and blood heart stuff and that book with the energy vfx and fluttering pages. :) The compression makes the video look a bit wierd and blotchy at times unfortunately. I should play some path of exile again, it was great last time I played it!
  • Rusty_Gvfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged said:
    So much great work there, particularly enjoyed the volcanic environment and blood heart stuff and that book with the energy vfx and fluttering pages. :) The compression makes the video look a bit wierd and blotchy at times unfortunately. I should play some path of exile again, it was great last time I played it!
    Cheers man. Yeah all of this was filmed straight from our asset viewer. We cannot hide the ui, so the video ends up weirdly cropped. Resulting in a weird size which youtube doesn't like :P 

Yeah give it a go at some point. Though watch out , Its known to eat people's lives.