Home Artists Looking For Work

Amateur Artist accepting commissions

Lephenix
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Lephenix polycounter lvl 6
Hi there! 

I think I am ready to take commissions. So if you like my work, here's an opportunity for you :) . Spread the word everywhere :) 
Also I'm running an account on inprnt if you want to buy prints of my works, I'm awaiting the validation of my account right now ;) 

*COMMISSIONS INFO*

*Digital*

15 euros for an ink silhouette from abstraction (black and white only) (you choose the theme)

Start at 90 euros for one portrait/bust of a character (black and white, available in color if price is higher) I have no examples right now, I'm sorry, but expect the same quality as my character concept art below :)

Start at 125 euros for one full character concept art with no background+ color 

Start at 130 euros for a finished digital illustration, adding 30 euros for each more character (or creature) and 30 euros for a detailed background:

If I have to design the character, the price will be higher. Moreover, the outfit of the character can influence the overall price (A full armored soldier costs more than an almost naked pin up). The same thing applies to an illustration. Prices can be debated. You pay the first half of the payment when the preparatoring sketch is done and validated, then you pay the second half of it, and I give your final product.

How to contact me?
Send me a note with the work you want me to do and the description of your commission. 

How to pay?
By Paypal

What can I do?
Fan art, your original characters, fantasy, science fiction, creatures, characters, illustration (book cover for example), concept art, pin ups.

What will you receive from me?

Digital commission: a HD file (300dpi) to print if you wish.

Have a great day and spread the word everywhere. And be fast, there'll be limited commissions available, i'm not a machine x) .