Are you looking for a team of dynamic and talented people who are passionate about video games? Are you looking for a studio where diversity, open-mindedness and creativity are everywhere? You’ve found the right place!
Following the development of many successful titles on iPhone, such as the Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter, and Gangstar series, Gameloft Montreal is currently seeking a User Interface(UI) Designer to work on its next AAA mobile franchise.
Gameloft creates games for smartphones, mobile phones and tablets, as well as new digital platforms such as Apple TV and Apple Watch. Founded in 1999 and a top innovator in its field, Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Two million new Gameloft games are downloaded each day! www.gameloft.com
Main Tasks and
Reporting to the art team
head, the selected candidate will produce – in tight collaboration with the
graphics and design teams – high-quality visual elements for the menus, icons
and HUD of a AAA realistic FPS.
Skills and Profile
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Please forward this information to the following address
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
· Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
· Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
· Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
· Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
· Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
· Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
· Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
· Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
· Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
If one or more of these reasons speak to you, don’t hesitate to apply now!