Home Freelance Job Postings

Looking for 3D artist for full sculpt/high LOD asset. Textured. No anims.

Hiya. I would like a relatively unique static asset to be created. A brief rundown of the asset:
  • Sculpted slate/travertine tile. This will be black/dark grey. Depth of slate texturing will be deeper/heavier than what you'll find in reference imagery.
  • Tile will be (Feel) approximately 6" x 6" by 1" deep. The depth axis will reinforce the idea of the slate material, with lots of layered sculpted texture.
  • A scene will then be built on the "top" side of the tile. An overgrown, post-apocalyptic gas station. Realistic and contemporary. No recognizable brands.
  • I'd like the 'vignette' of the gas station to meld somewhat with the tile, but only in ways that look and feel natural. A pool of gasoline collecting in a divot in the tile. Ivy covering part of the tile and growing over one of the gas pumps. A car's tire lodges in a crack of the tile.
  • The feel of the piece is that of looking at a realistic miniature on a square tile.
  • I would like a full resolution sculpt, and a high-poly retopo with realistic texturing.
  • Please provide payment estimate and requirements, either lump or hourly rate with detailed estimate of project duration.
  • Please provide link to portfolio with projects that assure me you can accomplish this one.
There is no quick deadline. If the artist is able to create a quality asset, at a reasonable rate, this may lead to several similar assets being commissioned (of different miniature scenes).

Thanks!

Replies

• ironbelly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ironbelly polycounter lvl 9
    Hey Landslide, do you have anything even remotely close to use as an example? I think your detailed description is pretty good to get an understanding of the talent you seek, but a picture says a thousand words afterall :)