Home Freelance Job Postings

[Paid] Tabletop Game Board Illustrator

Hello!

I'm part of Zephyr Workshop a tabletop board game company, we're preparing for our Kickstarter in Q1 of 2016 and we're looking for a Board Illustrator!

Over the last 3 years we created a super cool game called A.E.G.I.S.: Combining Robot Strategy Game. In A.E.G.I.S. you build a team of 5 robots to destroy your opponents team. The most important thing is your small robots combine into bigger robots a la Voltron! Check out more details at our website www.zephyrworkshop.com

The last asset to be updated for the Kickstarter is our game board. The board is hex based, 20 x 20 inches, and double sided. One side is used for 2 player games and the other side is 4 player. 

The board must have
-colored starting zones for each player in the corner of the board
-terrain that divides up the play area. 

We are looking for two illustrations, one for each side of the board. 
-the board is 20" x 20"
-the will be terrain on the board

The plan for the board illustration is a war torn landscape that shows the carnage and destruction these robots create when they do battle! We'd love to see your interpretation of what this means. 

We're looking for illustrations that are similar to our robots. The robots are drawn in a cartoonish art style with different line weights, a simple color palette, and are inspired by giant mecha anime like Gurren Lagann, Gundam, and Metabots. 

If you are interested and your art style is similar to ours, send an email with the title "Board Art" and your portfolio to zephyrworkshop@gmail.com.

Thank you for reading our post and we hope to get an email from you!

-Sarah C
Chief Operations Officer
Zephyr Workshop