Home Technical Talk

Zbrush black subtool

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Sunray polycounter lvl 7
Hey can someone please help me and tell me why my subtool turned black i have no clue ush

Replies

• Ruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ruz polycount lvl 666
    maybe something to do with layers - try collapsing them all on that sub tool
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I moved this thread from General Discussion and into Technical Talk, because you're asking for technical help.
  • Treece
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Treece polycounter lvl 3
    Sunray

Hard to see cos you're using a customized UI, but have you filled the object with a Flat Color Material?  Could try changing the material and then with mrgb on fillobject (Color Palette>FillObject)

Noticed you've got Spotlight Projection on also.  Have you done any manipulation whilst in Spotlight?  As spotlight is used for texturing/painting etc I was wondering if you've done something whilst in it.
  • Sunray
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sunray polycounter lvl 7
    Ruz said:
    maybe something to do with layers - try collapsing them all on that sub toolg 
    i was using layers indeed and all of the sudden it turned black 
  • Sunray
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sunray polycounter lvl 7
    Treece said:
    Sunray

Hard to see cos you're using a customized UI, but have you filled the object with a Flat Color Material?  Could try changing the material and then with mrgb on fillobject (Color Palette>FillObject)

Noticed you've got Spotlight Projection on also.  Have you done any manipulation whilst in Spotlight?  As spotlight is used for texturing/painting etc I was wondering if you've done something whilst in it.
    Was using spotlight as reference forgot to turn it off but anyways filling the object worked thank you so much