Home General Discussion

Marvelous Designer Online Training - Learn to Quickly Create Beautiful Dynamic 3D Clothes

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Camilli polycounter lvl 2
Hi Guys, I'm Camille from CG Elves.
I'd like to announce that we've released the 1st complete Marvelous Designer online training program. 

Marvelous Designer is a cloth simulation software used by leading artists, game studios and 3D studios for games (like Assassins Creed), 3D animations and for movies like the Hobbit, TED etc.

With Marvelous Designer you can quickly create realistic looking dynamic 3D clothes without needing to sculpt wrinkles for hours in a program like Zbrush. You can also easily animate the clothes in MD.

Our Marvelous Designer training program consists of an in-depth beginners course introduction to the software and 10 advanced workshops.
In the workshops you'll learn how to make a large variety of clothes, from many kinds of sleeves to different kinds of shirts, jackets, collars, cuffs, buttons, zippers, pants, skirts, 3 piece suit, dresses, capes, cloaks, hoods, hats and military clothing. You'll also learn advanced techniques for quilting and creating puffed effects for winter jackets. 

Check out the training here: https://CGElves.com/learnMD
Use this coupon: POLYsave
to save $100 (Valid till Dec 1st). 

Cheers
Camille

Here below is a small limited selection of the many many clothes that are taught in the Marvelous Designer course:

Replies

• Kridian
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kridian polycounter lvl 14
    Looks good!

OT:  Camilli sounds so sweet. Like Oona from Legend.

• Panupat
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Panupat polycounter lvl 15
    Camili, good stuff. Not too expensive and I for 1 would really like to take your course when I have the chance.

3 points tho that sort of turned me off.

- The testimonials saying how good MD is. It made me feel a bit like I'm reading 1 of those "get rick quick" website.
    - $399 to be placed all the way at the bottom. Again something those "get rick quick" website likes to do. You should have it right under your picture together with the instructor/hours/etc to make your course feel genuine. It's 1 of the vital information I wanted to see right at the beginning without playing the hide-and-seek game looking for it. The "Limited time offer get it now!" thing totally doesn't help.
    - Some of the demo female models with absurd breasts proportion. And the zombies. Those to me looks really bad and project horrible taste. Horrendous.
  • Camilli
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Panupat said:
    Camili, good stuff. Not too expensive and I for 1 would really like to take your course when I have the chance.

3 points tho that sort of turned me off.

- The testimonials saying how good MD is. It made me feel a bit like I'm reading 1 of those "get rick quick" website.
    - $399 to be placed all the way at the bottom. Again something those "get rick quick" website likes to do. You should have it right under your picture together with the instructor/hours/etc to make your course feel genuine. It's 1 of the vital information I wanted to see right at the beginning without playing the hide-and-seek game looking for it. The "Limited time offer get it now!" thing totally doesn't help.
    - Some of the demo female models with absurd breasts proportion. And the zombies. Those to me looks really bad and project horrible taste. Horrendous.
    Hi Panupat, thanks for your critique!
    Demo female models with absurd breasts - lol - well when I learn to sculpt my own models I'll certainly make much prettier models than those I have to use now.  The models are from MD or from DAZ, yes they are not the best, but I am not teaching how to model people or zombies, I'm teaching how to make clothes. Can't wait to learn zbrush and make my own models. 

Cheers
    Camille

• Camilli
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    :) Thanks. She's a pretty fairy!
    I <3 fairies and elves, actually write many stories with them.
    Kridian said:
    Looks good!

OT:  Camilli sounds so sweet. Like Oona from Legend.