The role is available to start immediately and will last for 6 months.
This is a fixed term contract and will not lead to a full time position I'm afraid, even if you are entirely lovely.
Applicants must be able to:
- Provide a showreel displaying strong character animation
- Work in 3ds Max and Character Studio
- Export animations into Unity
- Have some skinning and rigging ability
- Work remotely, using your own hardware and software
- Participate in web-based company chat and video conference
- Be available for normal business hours in UK time / GMT+0
- Work independently with confidence and deliver to quality and to deadline, while providing your own creative input
- You've experience creating cut scenes or or have worked in film and TV
- You have shipped PC or console titles before
- You're familiar with Unity
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, gender and ethnicity, but, as women, LGBTQs and members of ethnic minorities are under-represented in game development, we would encourage applications from members of these groups.