Home Quixel Megascans

ANSWERED: Can't get Suite to run

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
bcarter polycounter lvl 5
I have been trying for a while now to use the Suite, and haven't been successful. I'm pretty sure I've tried every solution I could find in the subforums here and could use some help please!

I have Windows 7, Photoshop CS6, and attempting to use Quixel 1.8 with the stability patch. I can give other computer specs if necessary.

Originally the whole suite was completely unresponsive, so I uninstalled, and found a solution that mentioned installing it to "C:\Program Files\Quixel\SUITE" instead of the user, and I was able to open it! I tried loading a couple things into Ddo (.obj, normal and AO map as .png), and it crashed as soon as I tried to create the project and I got this error: 

I remembered seeing the stability patch thinking that's what I was missing, so I downloaded and installed that in the proper places, and now I cannot use the suite again. The toolbar opens (which is better luck than I've had in the past! haha) but as soon as I attempt to use Ndo or Ddo I just get a basic "SUITE has stopped working..."

Are there any more solutions I am missing besides uninstalling and trying to go back to the original 1.8? I've had quixel for a while now and am excited to use it but just haven't been able to :(
Thanks for any help!

Replies