Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Will Ehrendreich

Hey Polycount! 

Thank you so much for taking a look at my Sketchbook. 

My name is Will, I love games, and I am a 3D Character Artist with a Bachelor's Degree in Game Design and Development. 

While I am currently seeking a permanent position with a game development studio, I am also open to freelance contracts. 

I would love for you all to feel free to give feedback on my work, in whatever form it comes. Actually the greatest thing you could do for me is rip me apart. Frankly, no one learns by having people pat them on the back, I need clear cut critique and constructive critics are welcome to fire away! 

Even more of an honor would be for one of you fine senior character artists out there to be my mentor, so if you're open to doing that, I would love to be the Daniel san to your Mr Miyagi. 

I am pinning this first post, because no matter what I post from here on out, my official portfolio will be https://willehrendreich.artstation.com/ . 

I am excited to start really interacting with the community, as I've mostly just lurked here, and learned from the forums and wiki. 

Please check that out, and I hope to connect soon!

Will Ehrendreich