Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Fallout 4 - Ghoul Circus Master

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Anthricus polycounter lvl 5
CURRENT PROGRESS:
Background/ The Idea:
The Ringmaster of the Ghoul Circus keeps his travelling band of undead in shape with his strong iron will! and a similarly strong electric shock staff.... 

The mask that obscures his face covers the fact that he isnt the smooth skin he poses as.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi All!

I tried my hand at a Fallout 4 fan art earlier this year and disliked where it was going.

So this is going to act as a bit of a do over with what i think is a more interesting idea:

Trying to do go with a very Power Armor vibe on the mask so hopefully that comes across!

Looking for feedback before i head on into Retopology so tell me what you think please!

Cheers everyone :)

Replies

• mrgesy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mrgesy polycounter lvl 7
    Looks nice a clean. I think you should add an imperfection pass to this guy. Lots of tears on his boots (he's traveling no?), maybe tears in his cape and other things to add more essence to his story :)
  • Anthricus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Anthricus polycounter lvl 5
    @mrgesy I have tried to do an imperfection pass to add some damage to the boots and cloak as suggested, as well as just improving the readability of some of the scratches that I previously added to the armor.

I think it is looking a lot better now, What do you think dude? :)

Thanks again for the feedback and keep it coming guys!!

• mrgesy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mrgesy polycounter lvl 7
    Looks better. I think his armour still looks a bit too new and symmetrical, but I'm sure you'll roughen them up some more in the texture maps :)