Chris Zukowski has been hard at work making improvements to his zPipeMaker Script for Maya and has released 2.0
It comes in two flavors:
- Make a pipe segment and snap a new one to the end of the first one.
- Edit any pipe's control in the chain of pipes.
- Adjustable Real-Time Controls for (Subdivision Axis, Sub Height, Width, Curve length,Curve Scale, Curve Amount, and Rotation).
- Automatic Minimal Twist to account for any rotation for smooth edge-flow and perfect uncut pipes.
- Automatic Optimization for the whole pipe or single pipe segments based off of a threshold, curve amount, and scale.
- Quick Settings to speed up the creation of pipes.
- Customizable Quick Settings Values
- Automatic Merging of verts, deleting caps, and final nice and clean UVs for the finished pipe.
- Remember Rotation value when making new pipes
- Duplicate Pipe Chains
- Multi Connect Control and Add
- Swap out zPipes for Custom Meshes
- Update custom pipes without having to re-replace them.
- Custom Mesh List Editor
- Select applied custom meshes
- Auto Optimize Custom meshes based off of polySplitRings in their history
We are talking about zPipeMaker HERE.
Check out Chris's portfolio HERE.