New Cintiq 24HD photos and tech specs
It looks like the new Wacom Cintiq24HD is coming soon...
It will probably break a few hearts, wallets and desks...
- DVI-I with HDCP + DisplayPort, Analog RGB
- a-Si TFT active matrix LCD (h-IPS)
- Brightness: 190cd/m2
- Contrast: 550: 1
- Reaction time:13 ms
- Viewing Angle: 89/89/89/89
- Parallax: 2.6mm
- Native Resolution: 1920x1200
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Supported Resolution: 1920x1200, 1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480
- Pixel Pitch: 0.270x0.270mm
- Up to 92% Adobe RGB color saturation
- 2048 levels of pressure sensors with 60 degree tilt sensor (Intuos4)
- Wireless passive pen technology
- Product Dimensions: 30.28 x 18.26 x 2.52 inches (769.3 x 463.7 x 64 mm) (without stand)
- Screen Size: 24.1 inches, 20.41 x 12.76 inches (518.4 x 324.0 mm)
- Weight: Digital display: 30.2 pounds (13.7Kg), with stand: 32.85 pounds (14.9Kg)
- Power: 71W (maximum), 2W (sleep mode)
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 20,000 hours
Thanks for letting us know about this Renauld!