Home News

The Rydan Workshop deadline approaches

r13
founder
Offline / Send Message
r13 founder

The live online digital art classes at the Rydan Workshop have deadlines fast approaching; as in the Zbrush intro one starts today. The rest of the classes are starting up in the next week at the latest, so if you have been pondering it, it's time to make a choice. Some of them have already sold out.

If you aren't sure what these are, they are live online class sessions with real industry professionals. Each class is focused on introducing you to a specific application or set of concepts. I haven't attended one myself, but my feedback is that they are quite awesome and informative as you are interactive with the instructors rather than just passively watching a training video.

Replies

• Tokoya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tokoya polycounter lvl 7
    I'm disappointed that they seem to of cancelled the enviro course, but I couldn't have attended it this time anyway
  • TheRydanWorkshop
    First of all thank you R13 and Adam for covering us in the news section. We really appreciate this.
    Tokoya, our Environment Class is definitely NOT canceled. In fact our waitlist for this class is already bigger than current class capacity. The class is temporarily postponed while our instructor Chiyo Lai is relocating for a new job at 343 Studios. We are waiting for him to get settled into his new home before he can commit 100% to our workshop and students! We are working on a new start date, at the latest will be in our next term which is September. We will be offering the environment course again very soon and thanks for your interest. Sign up for our newsletter or "like" us on facebook for up to date info on new class start dates!